Each person is different and pursues their own goals when it comes to taking a freediving course. Whether:
- To evolve freely and safely underwater
- To overcome a fear of water
- To better manage your stress or increase your ability to concentrate on a daily basis
- To breathe more consciously
- To improve technique and safety
- To take oneself for Jacques Mayol
- As part of an underwater portrait, advertising or cinematographic photoshoot
Who is it for?
Your “Freediving” Experience?
Whatever your motivation, the preparation of your Experience will always start with a conversation with Bastien. From this dialogue a tailor-made course will be born, in perfect harmony with your expectations.
More than a course, it is an accompaniment in the discovery of yourself and your relationship to water.
For your safety and relaxation, Bastien will always be present, eye to eye, while you are underwater, and he will never push you to do more than you can.
YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE!
Learning freediving is also learning to slow down.
- 10 min of “guided meditation”
- 50 min of theory
- 90 min of practice at sea
- 30/40 min sailing
Please contact Bastien via WhatsApp or by phone on +33 (0)6 34 27 15 67 for reservations and preparation of your Experience.
Swimsuit / Water / Sunscreen / Towel
Port of Beaulieu-sur-Mer (fishermen’s corner at the far right when arriving at the port)
Exceptionally, the departure can be from Villefranche-sur-Mer.